Quality Director 253 views
- Postal Code 35649
- Security Clearance Secret
- Experience Level Senior
- Degree Masters
The successful candidate:
- Enjoys working with and coaching quality personnel as well as those across functions to continuously improve execution success across programs.
- Has the ability to influence in a dynamic environment and respond to changing customer and market demands
- Posses strong communication and presentation skills to facilitate effective communication at all levels of the organization and across multiple cultures as well as into the customer or partner community
- Needs to be a hands-on leader willing to take responsibility for resolving technical challenges, ensuring successful tactical execution, as well as creating and implementing the strategic vision
- Has an agile leadership style and able to adjust one’s approach to fit the situation as a driver, coach, mentor, or teacher
- A visible leader who takes a collaborative approach with others and comes across as approachable
- Relates well with individuals at all levels of the organization, builds appropriate rapport, constructive and effective relationship.
Develops, implements and maintains the Quality Management System for the Huntsville facility in accordance with AS9100D. Is responsible to acquire Registrar Certification of the site. Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining program quality plans and procedures. Responsible for establishing a facility quality presence. Ensures that performance and quality products conform to established company and regulatory standards. Reviews, analyzes and reports on quality discrepancies and data related to production. Investigates problems and develops disposition and corrective actions for recurring discrepancies.
Responsible to drive permanent irreversible corrective actions using quality science tools via 8d methodology. Integrates APQP/PPAP for key products utilizing PF, PFMEA, Control Plan, Capability Studies, and MSA. Interfaces with stakeholders to ensure requirements are met. Recommends corrective actions, dispositions, process optimization and modifications.
Required Skills and Education
- Experiences in working and developing a Quality Management System to meet the requirements of AS9100D.
- AS9145 APQP/PPAP experience
- Green Belt or Black Belt is required
- When applying to this role, the applicant must have an Active Secret clearance or higher at time of application
Preferred Skills and Education
- Master’s Degree in technical field